15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://blog.pdffiller.com 300 true
Tax Guide

W-9 Form: Request a TIN

When you start up a small business or begin contracting (or freelancing) your skills/services, you’ll need to apply for a Taxpayer Identification Number or TIN to differentiate your personal identity from your professional one when it comes to the IRS. Your unique TIN will be used in all of your future IRS forms that pertain...Read More

For Employers Only: Quarterly 941 Forms

Whether your company manufactures helicopter propellers, sells dog food, perfects software, or keeps your city’s fashionistas clothed, you probably pay wages to your employees. Four times per year, you are required by law to tell the IRS how many employees you have, how much you’ve paid them, and how much you’ve withheld from your employees...Read More

W-2 Tax Forms in Under 5 Minutes

          From dolphin trainers to driving instructors, art professors to scientific analysts, pretty much everyone who worked this year will get a W-2 form in the mail around the end of January. Your employer, the person who wrote your paycheck, is responsible for sending this form out to you. The W-2...Read More

Our Favorite Charitable Organizations

Here at the PDFfiller office, there’s been a lot of talk about this year’s most popular tax forms, including many of the ones often used by charities and nonprofit organizations. Across the country all year round, charities, agricultural groups, labor organizations, veterans associations, etc. receive funds from generous taxpayers to keep operations running. The 990EZ...Read More