Manage your time effectively: schedule a business document to be sent and signed with PDFfiller
With PDFfiller, you can turn any PDF agreement or contract into an online fillable form and send it out to be signed by up to twenty recipients. Now you can schedule a contract to be sent out at any time.
Send out business documents at the most convenient hour for your client
Imagine you’ve been working at the office all day to finish a sales report. The last step is to get it signed by your manager. You’ve decided to send it out exactly at 5:00 pm on a Friday evening. Your manager receives the sales report while driving home. Having the upcoming weekend planned, your boss forgets to check the inbox and to sign your document as well. By Monday morning, your sales report is lost among the thirty new emails.
First of all, you don’t have to set an alarm, in order to send your sales report at the most ideal time for your boss or client for that matter. PDFfiller has a better way: choose a specific date for your documents to be automatically sent out.
Work on your documents when you have time and have them sent out automatically
Your documents, your rules. Work on any contract, agreement or report and schedule it to be sent out and signed at any time. Just choose a date while creating your signature request. No additional apps or installations – this option is already available in your PDFfiller account.
Schedule a document to be sent and signed right from your PDFfiller account
Once you’ve compiled a sales report and added a signature field, click SendToSign to have the report sent to your manager for e-signature.
Customize your e-signature request to make it easy for recipients to sign a sales report from any desktop or mobile device.
- Add the email addresses of all the signers, as well as any additional documents.
- Password protect you document, generate a unique ID to identify your document or choose from a variety of additional privacy settings.
- Select the date you’d like the sales report sent to your client and don’t forget to indicate an expiration date. PDFfiller will send the document automatically at 8:00 am EST on the date you’ve chosen. Why 8:00 am? According to MailChimp’s research, the best time for sending emails is between 8:00 am and 10:00 am EST.
- Choose a method for verifying your signer’s identity. Choose between requiring signers to authenticate by photo via webcam, entering a code sent to their smartphone or logging in to their Facebook or Google account.
- Require a signer to attach additional documents to your sales report. This way, you can collect all related documents in one response.
- Designate the level of editing access you’d like to give recipients. Make sure recipients sign your document by adding the required fields.
- Create a custom welcome message for your document. Add a company logo, include contact information and embed an introductory video.
- If you think recipients may forget about your sales report, use reminders to bring their attention back to the document.
- Everything look ok? Then click SendToSign and let PDFfiller do the rest.
Your scheduled sales report will then appear in OUTBOX > SendToSign, with a clock icon right next to it.
Scheduling a signature request allows you to manage your time effectively and be more productive during the work week.
Send out PDFs to be signed on a specific date with PDFfiller. Get a 30-day free trial