A Straightforward and Fast Way to Edit PDF Documents Online
Edit PDF Forms Online
Have you ever needed to edit PDF document but been frustrated by clumsy software that prevents you from properly filling out the necessary fields? In the series of future posts on this blog we will tell you about how diffrent features of PDFfiller’s editor can be used. This time let us take a look at what the common editing experience of our customers looks like.
In the past, because of inadequate software, you would have had to print the form, complete it by hand, and then transfer it, either by scanning it and uploading it or sending a hard copy by post. The process was demanding and time consuming, involving a number of steps that have now been eliminated through PDFfiller’s proprietary program, saving you time and energy.
With PDFfiller, you can quickly and easily make any PDF editable or create editable PDFs online using our useful PDF editing tools.
How to Edit PDF Forms in PDFfiller
- To begin, upload a form to your online account or select a form that has already been uploaded. When you open the document, you will see the “Edit” toolbar along the top like this:
- Choose the “Text” button and start typing. You can move text by dragging the text box. Moreover, you can change the font type or size by clicking the corresponding button in the dropdown menu in the toolbar. To underline your text or make it bold or italic, use the “U”, “B”, and “I” icons. You can also click the black square to change the color of the text or use the tree icons to resize it.
- You can add sticky notes, text boxes, watermarks and checkboxes to your document. Click the respective buttons in the “Edit” tab and further edit the document by highlighting, blacking out or erasing any text or image.
To edit your document further, click the “Pages” tab on the left or the “Watermark” and the “Versions” tabs on the right.
- Click the “Signature” or “Picture” button to sign your document or insert an image.
- To edit the document itself, click the “Add Fillable Fields” tab on the right; there you will find our PDF editing tools whereby you can create checkboxes and editable fields for text, signatures, dates, images and information.
- When you have finished editing, click the “Done” button and email, print or save your document.
To learn more about how to edit a PDF document online, please watch the following video:
When you use PDFfiller to edit documents online, you create legible, professional-looking documents. Just as important, you also save yourself the time and hassle previously involved in signing and transmitting documents.
If you like being able to edit PDFs, you might be interested in a range of other great features that PDFfiller offers. With PDFfiller, you can also creating templates, making copies of documents, converting PDF documents to Word, Excel or PowerPoint formats. Check out these tutorials to see the other great things that PDFfiller can do for you!