15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://blog.pdffiller.com 300 true

Reporting Retirement Income: Form 1099-R

This post was updated in April 2018 Whether you are retired, or have simply chosen to withdraw funds from your retirement account, the financial servicer who handles your retirement funds will send you a copy of Form 1099-R. This form is used to report income other than salary and wages to the IRS, particularly pension funds,...Read More

Tax Return Transcripts

If you plan to refinance or purchase a home, you will need to file a 4506-T form. Some sites and lenders will suggest that you submit this request by e-filing with the IRS, but especially during this time of year, e-filing can make the process take even longer than it normally would. To speed things...Read More