Alto PDF to JPG: convert your documents in no time
From now on, every Chrome user will have the convenient option to process documents in PDF format and convert them to JPGs without leaving their browser — all thanks to Alto PDF to JPG, a new Chrome extension by the makers of PDFfiller, an industry-leading online PDF editor and form builder.
The key benefits
- Alto PDF to JPG allows you to turn any PDF document into a JPEG image within seconds for absolutely free. What’s more, after the conversion is finished, users can instantly save the converted file to their device, or edit its content using PDFfiller’s advanced document editor.
- No authorization is required to access the converter. Simply add the extension via the Chrome Web Store, click the PDFtoJPG button in the Chrome menu bar, and start converting your documents right away.
- With Alto PDF to JPG, users are able to process an unlimited number of documents. The only limitation is the document size which should not exceed 25 Mb for one file/upload.
How it works
- Launch the converter and select a PDF document that you want to process. Choose a file from your device’s local storage or import it from Google Drive by clicking on the respective button.
- Wait for your PDF to upload. If your document contains more than one page, select the pages that you wish to convert into JPEG or click the Select All checkbox to convert the whole file page by page.
- Download a JPEG or ZIP file to your device or click Continue Editing in case you’d like to make edits to your document, i.e. add or remove text, rotate pages, add graphic objects, etc.
Alto PDF to JPG is accessible from all Internet-connected devices, both Windows, Linux, and MacOS based. Try the extension right now and see for yourself how simple it is to switch between formats.