More apps, more connections: automate your work with PDFfiller for Zapier
Keep on a steady course connecting your workflows with 1,500+ apps on Zapier. PDFfiller integrates with Zapier expanding the possibilities of your document management automation.
Zapier connects you with social media, mailing apps, cloud storages, CRMs, and PDFfiller is your online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager. From now you can optimize your work by automating most of your business processes.
How PDFfiller Works with Zapier
With a simple trigger-action algorithm, Zapier pushes the boundaries for our users. Now any step of your workflow can be completed within other useful apps.
Set triggers when:
- A new document is added.
- A form is filled out.
- A signature request finalizes as completely signed or declined.
For example, today you connect PDFfiller with Google Drive. Once your recipient signs the document, it can be instantly uploaded to your GDrive account.
Or, for example, when you receive a new document in slack, it may be uploaded to your account folder.
Here are other actions available:
- Create a new filled document based on a fillable template.
- Upload an existing file or attachment via URL.
- Download a document as a file.
- Upload an existing file or attachment.
- Create a new fill request.
- Move a document to a folder.
- Get a URL for opening in the editor.
- Get a download URL for a document.
PDFfiller for Zapier is the same compatible with the most popular applications for workflows, archieving, and communication.
Easy to set up
- Sign up for PDFfiller and Zapier accounts.
- See integrations available for PDFfiller.
- Find out more with PDFfiller help documentation.
- Build a custom workflow.
Work more effectively by reducing daily routine to a one-step task. Achieving your goals is much simpler when half of your routine is totally automated. Time is for true challenges!