pdfFiller FAQ. Part 1: how to delete your account, billing info, reset a password, and more
pdfFiller is committed to customer support and satisfaction. We don’t want our users to have any regrets about choosing our service.
In this blog post, we’ve collected some of the most common questions that prospective and current customers are asking. We hope our answers below will address your interests or concerns regarding the use of our paperless solution for your document management.
How to delete your account
We respect our customers’ wishes, even when these wishes are about how to not be our customer anymore.
To make changes to your account, go to the “My Account” page. Then go to “Settings” and click “Delete account”.
Note: you cannot delete an account with an active subscription. If you’d like to delete your account, but you still have an active subscription, you’ll need to cancel the subscription first.
After your account has been deleted, all your files will be permanently deleted too.
How to cancel a pdfFiller subscription and delete your billing info
Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your pdfFiller account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Go to “Subscription & Payment”.
- Click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Follow the next steps to confirm.
When you sign up for a Free Trial, we require a credit card number for security purposes.
This is a pretty standard requirement. There are a few pdfFiller guidelines outlined below to prevent any unwanted charges to your card.
- If you cancel your subscription before the last day of your free trial, no charges will be applied.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by visiting your account or by contacting support (we never ask about your reason for canceling).
- After 30 days, the first payment is charged. But remember, we provide you with a 180-day money-back guarantee in case you’re not happy with our service.
I canceled the subscription but I was charged
If you believe there’s a mistake in billing or the charges appear to be fraudulent (for example, your transaction was voided three weeks ago and you didn’t receive your refund, or you’ve been charged twice), please address such questions to our support team.
Your account is locked, how can you log in?
If you’re having trouble logging in, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.pdffiller.com and press “Login”.
- Click on “Forgot Password?”.
- Go to your email and click on the link we just sent you.
- Type in a new password.
We hope that you found these FAQ questions useful; they’re the first of a new blog post FAQ series we’re launching. Follow us to keep up with updates.
Don’t forget that you can always contact support with any of the questions you might have. Just click the “Support” tab and choose between using the form on the right or by contacting us via our live chat. We have customer support representatives online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and we do our best to resolve all issues within 30 minutes.