pdfFiller is happy to announce the launch of pdfFiller for Enterprise — an end-to-end document management solution for businesses and enterprises. pdfFiller is an enterprise-grade platform for editing and managing PDF documents and forms online. Since 2008, pdfFiller has been helping businesses increase collaboration across departments, improve organizational productivity, and enhance the customer experience.
In this blog, you’ll learn about the pdfFiller for Enterprise offer, the available subscription plans, and its features. Let’s get started!
pdfFiller for Enterprise: Subscription plans
pdfFiller has a subscription-based pricing model. pdfFiller for Enterprise offers two annual subscription plans — Basic and Premium.
Watch the video below to learn more about pdfFiller for Enterprise:
Below you’ll find a quick summary of the Basic and Premium plans:
pdfFiller combines an online PDF editor, creator, and form-building solution for organizations of all sizes. You can start using the pdfFiller Basic plan for Enterprises with 20 users. The Basic plan allows for improving your document workflows with powerful PDF editing and collaboration while eliminating printing, scanning, and shipping costs, reducing document errors, and more.
With the pdfFiller Basic plan for Enterprise, you can speed up your paper-based workflows, eliminate time-consuming tasks, and reduce human error.
The pdfFiller Basic plan enables users to:
- Import documents from anywhere. Create a blank PDF from scratch, upload a document from your device, or import one from the cloud, a URL, or email.
- Add interactive fillable forms to your PDFs. Modify the text in your document and turn any static PDF into an interactive form by adding fillable fields. Use signature fields to collect eSignatures from one or multiple signers. Add a watermark and the date to your PDF along with page and Bates numbering.
- Organize documents in seconds. Reorganize your documents with ease. Add, delete, duplicate, move, and rotate pages according to your needs. Open another document and instantly merge it with another PDF.
- Share your documents with one or multiple recipients. Print your documents out or save them to your device as a PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, or JPG file, or send them to anyone via Email, Fax, SMS, or USPS. Share contracts, invoices, and more via direct link.
- View and manage documents. Manage forms from a single place called MY DOCS. Use the left-hand toolbar to organize documents, group them in folders, add tags, and categorize documents with the same tags in smart folders.
- Work on documents without switching between apps. Connect to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive account to import and export documents for editing, eSigning, and sharing.
- Protect your sensitive data. Save important documents to an encrypted folder or protect a specific document with a password.
- Make reusable templates. Create and fill out documents with reusable templates. Add fillable fields and the information you’d like pre-filled each time someone completes your document.
- Collaborate on documents in teams. Invite your teammates to collaborate on documents and templates. Create a personalized invite to authenticate recipients, set permissions, attach personal messages, and set up reminders for each recipient.
- Distribute documents among your employees. Move documents into a separate shared folder and specify permissions for each workflow participant.
- Bring your team together in one secure workspace. Create an organization to let your colleagues edit and collaborate on documents together, eSign or send documents for signing, suggest with comments, and much more.
- Track shared documents in real-time. Every document you receive appears in the In/Out Box section of your pdfFiller dashboard. Go to the Shared with me folder to view every document that has been shared with you by someone else.
- Track your account activity. View or download the full history of your account’s activity, including every login and action taken in pdfFiller, with the audit trail.
- Protect data with US federal and EU compliance standards. Comply with industry-leading security standards and ensure that your documents are processed and stored with multiple levels of protection.
Watch the video below to see the pdfFiller Basic plan for Enterprise in action:
The pdfFiller Premium plan for Enterprise is a form-building solution for organizations of all sizes. You can start using the Premium plan with 10 users. Use it to streamline your document workflows with enterprise-grade eSignature, custom branding, SSO, audit trail, and more.
In addition to the functionality of the pdfFiller Basic plan for Enterprise, the Premium plan offers:
- Enterprise-grade eSignature solution. Set up complex eSignature workflows by connecting your pdfFiller account with signNow, an award-winning eSignature solution.
- Sign documents and collect eSignatures like a pro. Add fillable fields to your document, assign roles to these fields, set the order for signers to receive and sign your document, customize your invite, and send it out to recipients without leaving your pdfFiller account.
- Custom branding. Add custom branding and personalize your outgoing emails by uploading your company logo.
- Access thousands of ready-to-use legal forms. Access thousands of state-specific legal and business forms and form packages with US Legal Forms. Find the document you need, add it to your account, and use the pdfFiller editor to redact, fill out, and get your form ready.
- Document management from anywhere, on any device. Edit and manage PDF documents without leaving your favorite Google apps. pdfFiller features browser extensions, standalone desktop apps for Mac and Windows devices as well as fully functional mobile apps that allow you to work on documents, even while you are offline.
- Guaranteed uptime SLA. pdfFiller’s premium customers get a guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%. Our services satisfy industry-leading security and compliance standards to ensure your documents are processed and stored with multiple levels of protection.
Watch the video below to see the pdfFiller Premium plan for Enterprise in action:
Basic vs. Premium: Which pdfFiller for Enterprise plan is the best fit for your organization?
It’s better to choose a subscription plan for enterprises based on the needs and requirements of your business.
Contact our Sales team to request a demo, a custom quote, or simply get your questions answered.
The chart below contains a full comparison of pdfFiller’s Basic and Premium plans for enterprises.
How our customers use pdfFiller for Enterprise
pdfFiller for Enterprise helps our customers save time, improve collaboration and productivity, and reduce document errors by going completely paperless.
Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC, a full-service retail insurance agency, uses pdfFiller to complete application forms, sign documents and make applications or purchase insurance products for their customers.
The team uses pdfFiller on a daily basis to collect client data and electronic signatures with online fillable forms and store them online for future use. The ability to create form templates, reduce errors, and improve efficiency for the most commonly used forms is one of the most critical benefits for Scaturro’s workflow.
pdfFiller customers share their opinions on other trusted review platforms.