pdfFiller ranks among the top three PDF editors. What makes it more than simple editing software?
G2 Crowd, the world’s largest tech marketplace, recently released their Spring 2021 Reports in which pdfFiller ranked in the top three for Best PDF Editor Software.
What earned pdfFiller a spot in the top-three for best PDF editors and why is it worth choosing over other editors?
How can a product qualify for inclusion in the PDF Editor category?
A PDF editing software is a real time-saver for any person working with PDF documents. It simplifies the process of creating PDFs, uploading and editing, and sending them to recipients.
PDF editors also often include password protection to view and edit documents and their designated fields.
PDF editing software is also beneficial to users who frequently work with contracts and need to alter contract templates for individual customers.
To qualify for inclusion in the PDF Editor category, a product must:
- Enable users to password protect PDFs
- Provide users with the ability to edit fields in existing PDFs
- Allow users to create new PDFs within the platform
pdfFiller meets all these requirements and offers users more than simple PDF editing functionality.
Let’s dive deeper into the similarities and differences of the top-three products.
What’s the difference between the top three PDF editors?
The main difference between the Foxit PDF Editor, PDFelement, and pdfFiller is pricing. The Foxit PDF Editor and PDFelement will cost you $179 and $129 respectfully. This price is perpetual, which means that you cannot select the period you want to use for the particular product. Payment is final, thus if you are dissatisfied with the quality of services, you will not be able to refund your purchase.
pdfFiller’s starting price is $10 per person per month. This includes the ability to upload and edit PDF documents, send them, sign them, request signatures, and get a response from customer support within a day.
pdfFiller provides users with a high level of security for documents, no matter their subscription level
Once a user subscribes for a free trial, they can switch between plans – from basic to premium – and try out all the available features in each plan for themselves
Free trials for a service often require users to provide a credit card number. This is a basic requirement. That’s why pdfFiller helps users avoid the pitfalls that can arise from adding their card number.
- In case users cancel their subscription before the end of their free 30-day trial, no charges will be applied.
- Users can cancel their subscription anytime they want by visiting their account or by contacting support (we never ask about their reason for canceling).
- After 30 days, the first payment is charged. But pdfFiller provides a 180-day money-back guarantee in case a user is not happy with our service.
During the free trial period, pdfFiller provides 24-hour support.
Other differences between the top three solutions are related to features and editing capabilities. pdfFiller overtakes other products in ‘ease of doing business with’ and ‘ease of admin’. Users also especially appreciate pdfFiller’s Document Scanning, Editing History, Field Functions, and Annotation features. These features expand a user’s editing capabilities and help create professional-looking documents.
One solution instead of multiple applications
Nowadays, PDF editing software can’t be reduced to just the ability to edit PDF documents. Individuals and businesses don’t want to rely on different services for different needs. An ideal 21st-century solution should include features like PDF editing, e-signing, and payments to workflow automation and contract negotiation, by default.
pdfFiller is part of the airSlate Business Cloud — the only end-to-end solution that grows with your business needs.
The airSlate Business Cloud includes:
- pdfFiller – to transform your static PDF into an interactive experience for the sender and receiver.
- signNow – to create and manage complex and secure e‑signature workflows.
- airSlate – to configure and automate any business process and integrate it into any system without having to code.
- USLegal – to find any state-specific legal form among 85 thousand legal forms and forms packages.
pdfFiller integrates with an array of other products including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Google Docs, Slack, Zapier, and many more. See the complete list HERE.
Ranked as one of the best PDF editing software solutions, pdfFiller proves its worth as a user-friendly solution with plenty of features for creating professional documents and helping you grow your business.