15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://blog.pdffiller.com 300 true

Filing for an Extension with Form 7004

This post was updated in April 2018 We can’t all be perfectly punctual. Sometimes business can be unpredictable, and you may wind up needing a little more time to submit your business’ 2017 tax return. To request a deadline extension, fill out Form 7004 here. (Looking for an extension on a personal tax return? Click...Read More

Employers’ Guide to W-3

As an employer, you know you need to fill out and submit W-2 forms so the IRS can keep track of your employees’ total earning, medicare wages, Social Security wages, and tax withholding. (Still haven’t completed your W-2? Click here to get started.) In addition to reporting all your employees’ info to the IRS every...Read More