Waste hours filling out forms with the same data or automate the process with PDFfiller
Sales pipelines, customer satisfaction ratings, financial reports – completing these processes relies almost entirely on accurate data entry. Unfortunately, data entry also happens to be one of the most boring and time-consuming tasks around. Repetitive manual data entry and form filling often results in errors as it demands a high amount of time and focus to finish accurately.
A single error can affect everything. Inaccurate figures for document till fines can lead to excess penalties and civil action lawsuits that your company is liable for. When relying on manual data entry, there is no way to completely eliminate the potential for human error. But this margin of error can be greatly reduced without having to hire intelligent robots.
Is it possible to maintain speed and accuracy at the same time?
By isolating the source responsible for your company’s setbacks, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision when choosing from a variety of ways to avoid errors and enhance the integrity of your company’s data. Common data entry errors include transcription and transposition errors.
- Transcription errors occur when information is input with errors. These types of errors include typos, repetition and deletion. When you type quickly you most likely will not notice any misspelling. These errors are also common in word processing programs that automatically correct words within certain contexts, such as Microsoft Word.
- Transposition Errors occur when information is added in the wrong order and concerns numbers rather than words. For example, instead of typing 123, the user types 132. Again, this is a frequent error for employees who type too quickly to notice mistakes.
Catching these errors before they happen begins by reviewing your employees’ results and training them on the importance of the data they’re working with. Prioritize accuracy over speed and provide a good working environment that promotes better focus. But what if you don’t want to sacrifice hours and days on tedious form filling? Fortunately, there’s a solution that allows you to take steps forward by simply cutting any unnecessary procedures.
Automate completion for hundreds of forms in three easy steps
Automate manual data entry so your documents are kept tidy and professional-looking with the help of the following features:
- Create templates. Сreate prefilled templates to eliminate the hassles of editing documents any time you need to generate additional copies. Whenever you need to fill a document, simply use your template to generate a new copy and then add any specific information wherever needed. Since you only have to enter new info, the odds of data entry error is significantly reduced.
- Automatically populate your documents and forms with spreadsheet data. Connect the fillable fields of your template with the fields of a spreadsheet to generate as many completed copies as you need. Any of the documents you create will contain fields filled with the data of the spreadsheet you connected it with.
- Spell check your records. A simple red line under your text ensures you won’t miss an error. Use the spell check feature to review your writing. To avoid spelling inconsistency pay attention to the language you use in order to get a proper correction. Add the word you consider was spelled correctly to the software dictionary. The spellchecker will recognize it next time you type it. Spell check your documents even while on-the-go with the PDFfiller app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
With data entry automation you can save time and money while avoiding fines, charges, civil action lawsuits and disapproving feedback. Be confident and in your element when running your business.
Eliminate the hassles of copying and pasting data manually with PDFfiller. Get a 30-day free trial